August 30, 2009

You Had a Birthday...Shout Hooray!

So today is my little big sister's birthday! She's growin up on me and I'm not sure what to do. I believe we have become pretty much the best of friends. I totally envy her and all her talents. She always asks me how to do things and I almost hate telling her because then she shows me up...what are sisters for right? haha. Plus when she does things they are totally perfect and done in about 1/3 of the time it takes me. Pretty sure she's the best mother I've ever seen and I hope to live up to her example. She is always there encouraging me about this baby and telling me I'll be great and that he'll be cute!

I think I have aired all her dirty laundry already so I'll give her a break this time! I love you Tara and hope you had a great birthday.

Thanks for that call back ey? ha.

3 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

You got a callback, too, huh? :) I agree your sister is awesome. We love her. Thanks for posting about her special day.

Rustino Scar said...

She has always been known for returning phone calls...

Taralee said...

Ah..THANK YOU!!
And about the call back. WE are in a time where phones are not always the main source of communication. I have a blog, facebook, 3 email accounts (well, 4 if you count my work one, and 5 if you count my school one), twitter, Trace's phone...need I go on?
So sorry I didn't call you back. I think I was swimming in a cave or something....literally.
But thanks for the sweet post. I think you are WAY better than me at a TON of things. AND your remodeled hutch looks amazing. I'm totally impressed. You did such a good job!