Cody has to wake up at 4:00 every morning so he usually goes to bed fairly early, resulting in no one making me go to bed so I stay up late usually reading about pregnancy or the Ensign. So about 11:30 I go to sleep and toss and turn until I find that perfect comfy place which happens to be border line middle of the bed. Poor Cody always wakes up on the edge but I just say its the pregnancy.
- About the time I start drifting off, the sumo wrestlers above us starting walking around and shake our house and with my super sonic hearing I hear every single noise.
- Somehow I finally fall asleep and as soon as the REM sleep is over, I'm up peeing.
- Then it takes another hour to fall asleep because the baby thinks its time to play and kick me as hard as he can
- Finally fall asleep, Cody's alarm goes off and the sumo wrestlers are having a match
- Pee again
- Play time once again
- Realize how much my shoulders, hips and collar bones kill
- Sun coming up by now and I pray one more time to fall back asleep
- Want to roll onto my back and just tell myself only 4+ weeks
- Back asleep until about 8:30 and then I just give up
- Eat breakfast and drink my fiber water
- Ready for a nap
I would rather just stay up all night and scrapbook or quilt or........or........or........anything but oh yeah those things are only expensive.
Once again....only 4+ weeks.
I'm not looking for sympathy, just voicing my frustrations and writing it down for the kids sake.