August 27, 2009

Unfinished Nursery


Super cute bedding from my sister!
An ancient dresser than I redid and his changing table pad on top....which I also made.
Another view. Sometimes Cody catches me pushing the stroller around our house. I'm practicing!

Well this is the nursery everyone. It may not seem like much work has been done but you should've seen it two weeks ago! Stuff everywhere. I "thank" the nesting stage for kicking me into gear. Once we decide on his name I will make cute letters to hang above his crib (what mormon hasn't thought of that?) and then also I am hanging a frame over the queen bed once I decide on what I'm putting inside it. I'm thinking a mirror cuz then you can use it in any room but we shall see. I guess if you want a better look, you'll just have to come visit! Like I said, there is a queen bed in there too so we won't put you on the air mattress...unless you wet the bed.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Love the nursery and the colors! I'm also a fan of polka dots/cirlces. I think Royal's nursery had primary colored circles of various sizes...I loved it.
Those letters above the crib are so cute...I promised Amanda I would make Izzy's and guess what they are STILL NOT DONE! It's next on my list though now that lots of my sewing is done.
Too cute trying to picture you pushing your stroller around. How exciting for you. Your going to be a great mom by the way! Your way too hard on yourself.

Tamra and Jim said...

Everything looks terrific. Such a homey little place. I can't wait to come visit for a few days!

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Ah your nursery is so cute!!! We can't wait to see pictures of your little one!!!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I LOVE his nursery you did an awesome job on it. He is one very lucky little boy to be getting you for his mommy. Don't feel bad about not cooking it is hot and you have been sick almost your entie pregnancy. Heck if it wasn't for John these last few weeks my kids would be getting cereal for dinner! Being pregnant is hard enough without being sick the entire time.

You should make a post about any "Labor" questions you have let us old folfs answer them for you. I thought I knew everything when I had Kaitlen I was very wrong!