October 8, 2009

My Little Boy

His expressions when he wakes up are so cute.
He has to sleep with his hands up. Always.
This picture makes me laugh.
Call me biased but he is the cutest boy I've ever seen. He sleeps a lot and thats when I remember to grab the camera and capture it all. This little boy has my heart in his HUGE hands and he knows it. I love him so much and am more patient than I thought I would be....even when he does keep me up all night so he can just look around. I guess thats what you get for having an over achieving son!




4 comments:

Rustino Scar said...

He is adorable and I can't wait to see him again. SOON!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Taralee said...

AHHH...Danica- he is precious. That picture of him with his big eyes and stretched out neck made me laugh too! He is just too cute. I love all his dark hair.
I'll keep him in my prayers. Poor little guy.
Is he really raspy and stuff? Let us know how the doctor appointment goes.

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

somehow i missed this post. I love the pictures! He is so adorable! I just might be a little biased. Falling in love with your children is something you can never adequately describe to anyone. It is something you have to experience for yourself. And once you do, you are never the same.

Orin, Minette and Sadie Packard said...

He is such a cutie! I love all of his hair! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I pray that all works out for the best for him! We will remember him and your family in our prayers!