October 19, 2009

He's a Growing Boy...even when I tell him to stay little










Things about Cole:

He LOVES to be held. Understatement of the year.

Sleeps about 6 hours a night most nights.

If I hold him, he'll root and root and cry if I don't give him a snack. If anyone else holds him he'll sleep or look around. He knows I'm the milk machine.

His newborn outfits are too short for his long legs.

He's starting to gain more control of his arms AND his pacifier.

He jerks around in his sleep until his arms are free.

Bath time is his favorite.

3 weeks old and counting. He changes everyday.

I love him more each time I look at him and can't get enough kisses.

When I do try to kiss him he tries to latch on and eat. Sorry son.

He LOVES Nana and Gampa and totally knows who they are.

He is a poop master. (Exploded on the bed spread last night)

Loves to cuddle with his daddy.

Smiles real big...gets my hopes up that its for me...then poops.

The best little baby I could've asked for. He'll start smiling at me anytime I just know it!

9 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

He's a handsome little thing. So sweet and such a good baby. We enjoyed seeing him again. and we're waiting for the next visit already.

Taralee said...

Oh my goodness! I've been starring at those pictures for the last 30 minutes! He is so cute. I love his fat little cheeks, your ears, and ALL his hair. I also love his BIG eyes!! He's growing to fast. Tell him to wait so that I can cuddle him if I ever make it down there!

Ginny said...

MAn he is soo cute!!! Awesome that he's sleeping 6 hours! Wow. What a good baby! I hope you are recovering well :) You look great!!!

Crystal Eldredge said...

Ohh he is so cute. I have to get your present over to you! I am the worst at getting the present to the person. I buy them but then forget. Within the next 2 weeks I would love to stop by.

He really is a darling little boy!

Heather said...

His hair is so awesome!

C said...

So freakin' adorable! I love him! I love how he sleeps with his little arms by his face. Stinks that they have to grow huh?

Farnsworth Family said...

Danica he is so handsome! I love all that hair he has. Congratulations!

Liz said...

Such a cute little man! Thanks for posting more pictures...he's grown so much.

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

He is the cutest!!! Hope you guys are doing well!!!