September 19, 2007

HUGE centipede

Ok I know I've already told some people about this but it just continues to blow my mind and for once something exciting has happened down in Southeast Arizona. Everyone is familiar with Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico, well a few years ago a similar thing opened in Arizona. It's called Kartchner Caverns. Cody works for an exterminating company and yesterday in a meeting he was told some people went into the "Bat Room" and when they were in there they discovered a 3 foot long centipede! It had been living on bat blood! Could you imagine?...it would eat you in a second! It's like King Kong took place in Arizona because on that movie there were huge centipedes! I remember when I watched that movie, I was stupid enough to ask if it was based on a true story and when I was told it wasn't I believed it. Now I'm sceptical because that can't be the only 3 foot centipede so soon they'll start crawling through the drains and then King Kong will show up in New York! I knew it was based on a true story. Rustin be careful in New York...King Kong is coming!

5 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

Danica, I hope you don't have nightmares about those huge centipedes. You need to think pleasant thoughts.....hmmmm. like "stretchy pants" or something. ;o)

Taralee said...

Centipedes are so cute. I think i'm going to get one for a pet!

Anonymous said...

tara you could make stretchy pants for each one of its legs.

Taralee said...

I WANT A NEW POST TO READ...LIKE NOW!!!

Taralee said...

mmmmm...stretchy pants are my fav.