January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010

A good thrift store find. New bed side tables for cheap. We painted and put new knobs on them.
Maybe I should start brushing his teeth?
He loved climbing in and out of this big pot and my parents. He was so proud of himself for figuring it out on his own.
Perfect fit.
New Christmas shirt
He sat like this all on his own. Little show off.
Christmas Eve pajama opening
Loves his new jammies
Santa brought him the nicest rocking horse. He loves it.
Top of the Mornin' to ya Tara. Lookin good.
New Year's Eve....notice the party snappers flying. Awful picture...recovering from the flu.
Best family picture ever...eeeeeeek.
Uncle Rusty and Cole
Cole with the tree before I took it down.
He was so thrilled that he was finally allowed to touch the ornaments without getting in trouble. That was the best gift to him.

2 comments:

Taralee said...

delete that picture immediately!!! I will kill you next time I see you. Seriously- a sucker punch to the baby maker.

Liz said...

I know I've said it before but you little man is absolutely beautiful! I love all the pictures of him. So sorry you got the flu.