So there has been a lot on my mind lately specially today at work since it was DEAD....
1. I cried when McCain lost.
2. I can't possibly understand why everyone (democrats only) is excited for CHANGE.
3. I am trying to be supportive and not pysche myself out by thinking the country is really going to go through some hard times
4. Its time to break out the play dough to handle such anxiety.
5. I'm sick of seeing women make out on TV shows. Really? It is that necessary. I thought it was too much when a man and woman were making out.
6. I've rethought having kids in this nation muchless world (again need some play dough)
7. I'm totally jealous of Taralee losing tons of weight so I think I'll go make some cookies and eat cinnamon rolls. Genius.
8. Liars are ridiculous. There is a lady at work and thats all she does. She has a different story everyday.
9. I don't know how we're going to pay for Cody's tuition next semester and even if there will be jobs available when he graduates.
10. I used to have a mouth like a sailor and its getting better but today is one of those days where every other word could've easily been awful but I bit my tongue due to the fact that I work with a lot of non members and I guess all that talk about being an example is somehow sinkin in. (Just maybe but Rapiers....still expect a few every now and then)
11. I'm glad I am LDS because I got a feeling that the next four years will either make or break members of the church. Danica Leone Claridge will make it....there is no other option.
Those are eleven thoughts I've been having. Educational at all? Absolutely not. But its ok because education will be going down hill anyways, I was just giving us a jump start. That is all.