November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

At work, (Cabela's for those of you who do not know) we had a store pumpkin carving contest. Each department was asked to carve a pumpkin. Me and another outfitter named Mary was choosen to tackle our departments pumkin. The decision to choose Mary and I may have been made due to the fact that we were the only two in the department but I like to think it was because we were the most qualified. After laboring for a full 15 minutes or so, we crafted this very scary deer. We won first place!
We went to our friends party later on in the night. We had to wait for Cole to eat and fall asleep. I was nervous about leaving him home alone but Danica said it would be ok. I went as Walter, a very cool old man.
Danica went as Gladys. Doesn't she look.............way to go Gladys, lookin good! Oh, I'm just joking about Cole by the way, we took him with us!
Gladys and Cole, He sure loves his mommy!
Cole loves to strech and have his hands up when he sleeps.
I love when Cole falls asleep on me like this, however it does not happen very often.
Danica recently spent some time up in Show Low and decided to drastically cut her hair. She called me afterwards...emphasis on the afterwards and sent me this picture. She looks so beautiful that I had to post it. She's a hottie!

4 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

My goodness, you two look hilarious. The pumpkin won a prize, huh? It looks great. But I think you two should win the costume prize!

Ryan and Shannon Rapier said...

Ok, I'll admit, I was a little ( A LOT) concerned when you said you left Cole home...anyway, Danica's hair is soooooooo CUTE!!! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend. I GET COLE!

Anonymous said...

I swear Danica, that halloween outfit looks just like the moo-moo you have worn for the last two months or so when you were pregnant! Did you atleast wash it? You make a good Gladys! Dad

Taralee said...

your costumes are awesome. i especially like your knee highs. very sexy...along with the hair net. nice touch.
the pumpkin is pretty wicked cool as well.